Cool. Now add it to the BreakFM playlist and you could win free Spotify Premium.GET STARTED
So get requesting below by adding a great track to break with.
Sorry there was an error searching, please try again or start over.
Sorry we cant find any matching tracks, please search again.
Please enter a search term and try again to pick a track.
Sorry, the was a problem processing your submission, please try again or start over.
Just take a song lyric or title and replace any word with “break”.
Sorry, the was a problem processing your submission, please try again or start over.
1. The KIT KAT® Spotify® Playlist Promo (the "Contest") commences at 12:00:01 PM EST on Monday June 20 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on Sunday September 18 2016 (the "Contest Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST on Sunday September 18 2016 (the "Contest Closing Time"). Entries submitted after the Contest Closing Time will not be accepted. Eligible Persons
2. The Contest is only open to all legal residents of Canada who are over the age of majority at the time of entry, excluding: (a) employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents of: (i) Nestlé Canada Inc. or Spotify® (collectively, the "Sponsors"); (ii) the independent contest management organization appointed by the Sponsors to administer the Contest (the "Contest Administrator"); (iii) any affiliates of the Sponsors or the Contest Administrator; (iv) any of the Sponsors’ advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies involved in the development or execution of the Contest in any way; and (v) any persons or entities involved in judging the Contest; and (b) all persons with whom those specified in (a) are domiciled or immediately related. The persons and entities specified in (a) and (b) are referred to collectively herein as the "Contest Entities". For the purposes of these Rules, two people are "immediately related" if one is the husband, wife, spouse, common-law partner, son, stepson, son-in-law, daughter, stepdaughter, daughter-in-law, sister, stepsister, sister-in-law, brother, stepbrother, brother-in-law, mother, stepmother, mother-in-law, father, stepfather or father-in-law of the other. For clarity, groups, clubs, organizations, businesses and commercial and non-commercial entities cannot enter the Contest.
3. An entrant must meet the eligibility requirements set out in these Rules from the time of entry until the time he/she is confirmed a winner (if he/she becomes a winner).
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entrants must visit http://kitkat-spotify.com (the "Website") to enter the contest. Entrants do not have to be subscribers of Spotify® in order to participate in the Contest. In order to submit an entry, the entrant will need to complete all necessary fields on the Website (first and last name, email address) and then add their favourite breaktaking song to the BREAKFM playlist (CTA - "Add a Track"). Entrants will also need to "Break-ify" a song by taking a lyric or using a song title, and replacing any word in the chosen lyric or title with the word "break" (the "Entry").
5. Limit of one (1) Entry per person per day during the Contest Period, regardless of the email address or other information provided in the Entry. Once an entrant has reached this limit, any additional entries submitted by an entrant in excess of this limit will be disqualified and will not constitute eligible entries in the Contest. Further, if any entrant attempts to obtain more than the specified number of entries, the Sponsors may, in their sole and absolute discretion, disqualify the entrant from the Contest and disqualify all of that entrant’s entries.
6. To be eligible, entries must be received during the Contest Period. All entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility from any entrant, which proof shall be in the form required by the Sponsors. Failure to provide proof of identity and/or eligibility to the satisfaction of the Sponsors in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
7. By entering the Contest, each entrant:
(a) grants to the Sponsors and their agents and designees, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Entry, in whole or in part, in its original form or as edited or modified in any way at the direction of Sponsors, anywhere in the world and in any and all forms of media whatsoever, in connection with this Contest or for any other advertising, promotional, commercial or other lawful purposes whatsoever in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsors, including, without limitation, in association with the entrant’s first name;
(b) waives any and all moral rights the entrant may have in and to the Entry in favour of the Sponsors and their agents and designees, including, without limitation, any person authorized by the Sponsors to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Entry; and
(c) agrees to release, defend and indemnify the Releasees (defined below) from any and all liability, claims, losses, actions or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, arising out of or relating in any way to the Entry or the use of the Entry in any way by the Releasees, including, without limitation, any and all liability, claims, losses, actions and damages based upon rights of privacy, personality, confidentiality, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property; all without any limitation of any kind, without any right of approval and without any obligation upon the Sponsors to make any payment of any other compensation or consideration of any kind to the entrant.
11. There are a total of twenty-six (26) prizes, each consisting of a One Year Spotify Premium Membership (each, a "Prize") available to be won at the outset of this Contest. The approximate retail value of each Prize is one hundred and thirty six Canadian dollars ($136.00 CAD). The approximate odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number and caliber of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The total number of Prizes available to be won will decrease throughout the Contest Period as Prizes are claimed.
12. Three (3) random draws (each a "Prize Draw Period") will be held to award the Prizes, subject to these Rules (including the verification and skill-testing question requirements) from all eligible Contest entries received during the applicable Prize Draw Period.
Prize Draw Period 1 – entries received after 12:00:01 PM EST on June 20 2016 up to 11:59:59 PM EST on July 20 2016 will be eligible for Prize Draw Period 1, occurring on July 22 2016 at 2:00 PM EST in Toronto Ontario (8 winners);
Prize Draw Period 2 – entries received after 12:00:01 AM EST on July 21 2016 up to 11:59:59 PM EST on August 20 2016 will be eligible for Prize Draw Period 2, occurring on August 22 2016 at 2:00 PM EST in Toronto Ontario (8 winners); and
Prize Draw Period 3 – entries received after 12:00:01 AM EST on August 21 2016 up to 11:59:59 PM EST on September 18 2016 will be eligible for Prize Draw Period 3, occurring on September 20 2016 at 2:00 PM EST in Toronto Ontario (10 winners).
A total of twenty six (26) potential winners will be randomly selected over the three (3) Prize Draw Periods for the Prizes available to be won. If, for any reason whatsoever, by the time of any of the Prize Draw Periods, no eligible entries have been received, the Prize will not be awarded.
13. The selected entrants will be contacted via the email address submitted in the Entry by a representative of the Sponsors and each selected entrant will be asked to provide a telephone number where they can be reached. If, for any reason whatsoever, any Prizes are not awarded following the completion of the final Prize Draw Period, those Prizes will not be awarded.
14. If a selected entrant cannot be reached by email within 5 days of the original contact, or cannot be reached by telephone by the Sponsors within 3 attempts, the selected entrant fails to correctly answer the skill-testing questions, or if, for any other reason, a Prize cannot be awarded, then, at the Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion, that potential winner may be disqualified without liability to the Sponsors. In the event of such a disqualification, an alternate potential winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries, either through a process similar to the one that selected the original potential winner or through a random draw, the exact process to be determined by the Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion, subject to these Rules. Through the winner notification process, the potential winner must confirm his/her eligibility and indicate his/her willingness to accept the applicable Prize. The selected entrant must sign and submit to the Sponsors a Declaration and Release Form (the "Declaration and Release") that may include, without limitation, authorization for the Sponsors and its agents to announce and publish the selected entrant’s name, address (city and province only) and/or photograph or image or other likeness, without further compensation, at any time and from time to time, in any future publicity. Such Declaration and Release must be received by the Sponsors at the office of the agency administering the Contest by email to be provided to the potential winner, within five (5) business days following the date that the selected entrant was first contacted by the Sponsors.
15. Before being confirmed as a winner of a Prize, each potential winner must complete and return, within five (5) days of date of receipt, a Declaration and Release Form (the "Declaration and Release"), which (among other things):
(a) confirms compliance with these Rules;
(b) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded;
(c) releases the Contest Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, the potential winner’s participation therein and the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and
(d) confirms the potential winner’s consent to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph and/or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsors in any manner whatsoever, including, without limitation, print, broadcast and the internet.
16. Further, prior to being confirmed as a winner of a Prize, each potential winner must also correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question contained in the Declaration and Release, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise.
17. If the potential winner fails to return the properly executed Declaration and Release within the specified time period, or where applicable, his/her guest’s properly executed consent and release documents, the Sponsors may, in their sole and absolute discretion, disqualify the potential winner, thereby forfeiting any and all rights the potential winner may have to the Prize. In the event of such a disqualification, an alternate potential winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries, either through a process similar to the one that selected the original potential winner or through a random draw, the exact process to be determined by the Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion, subject to these Rules.
18. If a selected potential winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, does not complete and return the Declaration and Release, is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize as offered or elects to decline the Prize, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries, either through a process similar to the one that selected the original potential winner or through a random draw, the exact process to be determined by the Sponsors in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to these Rules. Any disqualified winner will not receive any alternate prize, substitution or compensation.
19. Upon satisfaction of all requirements of these Rules, including, without limitation, receipt of the completed Declaration and Release, winners will be contacted to make further Prize delivery arrangements.
20. The Sponsors respect your right to privacy and works at all times to comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. Except as expressly set out in these Rules, in the Sponsors’ Privacy Policies (respectively, www.madewithnestle.ca/privacy-policy and www.spotify.com/ca-en/legal/privacy-policy/) or as otherwise agreed to by you, any personal information provided in connection with this Contest will only be collected, used and disclosed by the Sponsors and their third party partners and service providers for the purposes of administering and conducting this Contest, including, without limitation, verification of eligibility and identity and awarding and delivering Prizes. Please note that personal information provided as part of this Contest may be collected in, transferred to and processed and stored in jurisdictions outside of Canada. Such information will be subject to the general laws applicable within those jurisdictions, including, without limitation, possible access by regulatory authorities. The Sponsors will not sell, share or otherwise disclose personal information provided in connection with this Contest to or with third parties or agents, other than to third parties or agents engaged by the Sponsors to fulfill the above purposes or as permitted or required by the applicable laws.
21. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors and the Contest Administrator, which shall be final and binding on all entrants in all matters relating to this Contest, subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, where applicable. In the event an entrant wins a Prize and is later found to be in violation of these Rules, he/she will be required to forfeit the Prize or to reimburse Sponsors for the stated value of the Prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the Prize. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for the Prize.
22. Proof of sending (regardless of method) is not proof of receipt by the Sponsors or Contest Administrator. Incomplete, altered, mutilated or garbled entries will be disqualified. The Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, garbled, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or damaged entries, or for entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules, or for any entry not submitted or received due to any technical error or failure, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required information, the effects of hackers, the failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections or any other reason beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control; all of which will be disqualified. The Releasees are not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including, without limitation: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entrants are restricted to use of ordinary and typical computer equipment and internet access use in respect of the Contest.
23. The Releasees are not responsible for the cancellation or postponement of any component of this Contest or any associated programs and materials. The Releasees are not responsible for any other errors of any kind, whether computer, technical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest. The Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the printing or advertising of this Contest, these Rules, administration or execution of the Contest, the conducting of the Prize Draw, the cancellation of any element of a Prize, the processing of entries or in the selection or announcement of a Prize or Prize winners.
24. Each entrant must submit an Entry and participate in the Contest on his/her own behalf. Any Entry submitted on behalf of another individual, on behalf of a group or organization, or using another person’s email address, name or other personal information will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any Prize.
25. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the specified number of entries by using (or attempting to use) multiple names, identities, email addresses, registrations or logins, or by any other means whatsoever, will entitle the Sponsors, in their sole and absolute discretion, to void that entrant’s entries and disqualify that entrant from the Contest. Entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Any entry that is determined by the Sponsors, in their sole and absolute discretion, to have failed to have been fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period will be rejected. Use (or attempted use) of any automated, macro, script, robotic or other systems or programs to enter or otherwise participate in, subvert or disrupt the Contest, and any other attempt to manipulate, tamper with or defraud any element of this Contest, is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion.
26. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address for that entry will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must be eligible according to these Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned the email address by an online service provider or other organization. All entries received become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned or acknowledged.
27. The sole determinant of the time of receipt of an entry for the purposes of determining the eligibility of that entry shall be the Sponsors or Contest Administrator's computer or server.
28. By participating in the Contest, except to the extent prohibited by applicable legislation, each entrant:
(a) consents to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address (city only), voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph and/or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsors in any manner whatsoever, including, without limitation, print, broadcast and the internet;
(b) releases and agrees to defend and indemnify the Releasees, from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, actions or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any Prize or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to activity related thereto);
(c) agrees not to make any claim against any of the Releasees, or against any third party that may result in a claim against any of the Releasees, in respect of any matter in any way relating to or arising in connection with the Contest; and
(d) acknowledges and agrees that the Releasees make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize and disclaim any implied warranty.
29. The Releasees shall not be liable to Prize winners or any other person for failure to supply any Prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labour dispute or strike, labour or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Releasees.
30. The Sponsors reserve the right, subject only to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, where applicable, to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Contest, to change any Contest draw dates and to modify these Rules at any time without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if, in the opinion of the Sponsors, in their sole and absolute discretion:
(a) fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of any portion of the Contest;
(b) a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Contest; or
(c) there is any accident or printing, administrative or other error of any kind related to the Contest. In the event of an early termination of the Contest, the Sponsors reserve the right to determine the Prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of such termination.
31. Subject only to the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux where applicable, the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or entry with these Rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsors, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules.
32. The Sponsors may, in their sole and absolute discretion, and without notice, terminate the right of any entrant to participate in the Contest.
33. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, but not limited to, the websites or applications, the French version of these Rules and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
34. Except where prohibited by law, by completing the act of entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that the Contest, and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, shall be governed by the laws in force in the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein (excluding any conflict of laws, rule or principle that might refer such interpretation to the laws of another jurisdiction). Each entrant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario with respect to any matter related to this Contest.
35. If any provision of these Rules is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.
36. Except where prohibited by law, by participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, and in no event will entrant be entitled to receive lawyers’ fees or other legal costs; and (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
37. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
38. A copy of these Rules is available on at http://kitkat-spotify.com (the "Website").